- This event has passed.
8 WEEKS – LEVEL 2 PAINTING COURSE
April 17, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - June 12, 2021 @ 5:00 pmAED 835.00
LEVEL 2 PAINTING COURSE
In this 8-week introductory course, you will build confidence in your talent and learn that there is no right or wrong. Every “mistaken” brushstroke can easily be fixed or, better yet, become part of a stunning masterpiece.
Painting classes at this level are more dynamic and include a sunset painting on the beach as well as a live model painting class. You will focus on the deeper concerns of an artist by expressing feelings through your painting.
Completion of the Level 2 course will equip you with the tools, techniques, and confidence to make painting a lifelong passion.
On a weekly basis, you will be filling your portfolio with stunning art and work towards creating a Masterpiece which you will showcase during the grand finale of the course: the Art Exhibition. This is a celebration where you showcase the fruits of your creativity to your closest and dearest.
Surrounded by a motivated and like-minded group, while painting to music in a relaxing studio environment, these weeks will be an experience that leaves you with great memories and strong friendships.
- Week One: Landscape – Two Point Perspective
- Week Two: Landscape – Surprise Painting Experience From An Expert Teacher
- Week Three: Self Portrait
- Week Four: Live Model Painting
- Week Five: Pop Art
- Week Six and Seven: Own Masterpiece
- Week Seven (Sunday): Catch Up Night
- Week Eight: Exhibition
- Date: 17 April until 12 June with one break on 15 May (EID)
- Location: We will host our classes in a very spacious room called Reef, located on the first floor in the Intercontinental Marina.
- Timings: Saturday – 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Exhibition: This will be held on 12 June where you will showcase you art, and especially your Masterpiece!
- Catch Up: Don’t worry if you miss a class. We have an extra Catch Up class in the 7th week on Sunday evening (5th of June).
Price: 2,995 AED (this includes 5% VAT)
- 24 hours of classes with all equipment provided;
- Food and beverages during the course;
- Your own portfolio book to keep track of your paintings;
- Your own completion certificate;
- An exhibition night during the 8th week.
Package Deals: If you register for the course with a second person, each of you will receive 5% discount. So spread the word!
We advise booking well in advance as spaces are limited.