8 WEEKS – PAINTING COURSE LEVEL 3 – 15 May – Sold Out
May 15 @ 2:30 pm - July 3 @ 5:30 pmAED 835.00
LEVEL 3 PAINTING COURSE
During Level 3 you will dive deeper into your artistic self and find the style that connects most with you. After a brief introduction of the various artistic movements, you will work at your own pace on creating multiple canvasses, which are connected in style, topic or in narrative.
Working on this level will equip you with a deeper understanding of finding your voice in creating your own Oeuvre of art. The classes will give you the freedom to explore, whilst being guided to achieve your desired outcome.
- week one – Abstract Art and exploration of multiple textures
- Week two – Art Nouveau
- Week three – Ink
- Week four – Pointillism
- Week five until week seven – creation of one or more masterpieces (depending on size)
- Date: 15 May until 3rd July
- Location: We will host our classes in a very spacious room called Reef, located on the first floor in the Intercontinental Marina.
- Timings: Sunday – 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Exhibition: This will be held on 3rd July where you will showcase you art, and especially your Masterpiece!
- Catch Up: Don’t worry if you miss a class. We have an extra Catch Up class in the 7th week.
Price: 2,995 AED (this includes 5% VAT)
- 24 hours of classes with all equipment provided;
- Food and beverages during the course;
- Your own portfolio book to keep track of your paintings;
- Your own completion certificate;
- An exhibition night during the 8th week.
We advise booking well in advance as spaces are limited.