8 WEEKS – PAINTING COURSE LEVEL 3 – 18 September
September 18 @ 2:30 pm - November 6 @ 5:30 pmAED835
LEVEL 3 PAINTING COURSE
During Level 3 you will dive deeper into your artistic self and find the style that connects most with you. After a brief introduction of the various artistic movements, you will work at your own pace on creating multiple canvasses, which are connected in style, topic or in narrative.
Working on this level will equip you with a deeper understanding of finding your voice in creating your own Oeuvre of art. The classes will give you the freedom to explore, whilst being guided to achieve your desired outcome.
- Week One: Explanation of Art Movements & Techniques
- Week Two: Explanation of Art Movements & Techniques
- Week Three: Explanation of Art Movements & Techniques
- Week Four until Week Seven: Creation of the multiple canvasses, which are connected in style through: Narrative/ Transformation or Expansion of Visuals
- Week Eight: Exhibition
- Date: 18 September until 6th November.
- Location: We will host our classes in a very spacious room called Reef, located on the first floor in the Intercontinental Marina.
- Timings: Saturday – 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Exhibition: This will be held on 6th November where you will showcase you art, and especially your Masterpiece!
- Catch Up: Don’t worry if you miss a class. We have an extra Catch Up class in the 7th week.
Price: 2,995 AED (this includes 5% VAT)
- 24 hours of classes with all equipment provided;
- Food and beverages during the course;
- Your own portfolio book to keep track of your paintings;
- Your own completion certificate;
- An exhibition night during the 8th week.
We advise booking well in advance as spaces are limited.