Golden Tears by Klimt/ Zilberman
This painting is often attributed to Klimt but was not painted by him. ‘Golden Tears’, also known as Freya’s Tears’, was painted by French artist Anne-Marie Zilberman in the style of Klimt. Influenced by his work, Zilberman applied gold leaf to make the tears.
This hand-crafted We Love Artbox is for all skill levels and contains everything you need to create a masterpiece:
- A 40x50cm canvas with a hand-drawn outline of this famous masterpiece;
- Seven 75ml paint tubes of the colours you need, so you have the freedom to paint with as much texture as you would like;
- Three We Love Art branded paint brushes with nylon heads in all the sizes and shapes you need to paint this masterpiece;
- 2 sheets of 24K gold leaf paper to embellish your art piece just like Zilberman;
- A step by step instruction booklet honed to summarise what you need to know to create this masterpiece.
Join Our Community | Delivered To You | See Others Paint This Piece
Join the thousands of people in the We Love Art community of all skill levels who have painted this masterpiece with our pre-sketched canvas, inspiring guidance and art materials. You will be shocked at how well you can paint when we gently give you the confidence to create this masterpiece.
Come and join our community to experience the We Love Artbox with guidance, feel like an artist and create something you will be proud of! Hang your piece on your wall to show off your creativity to friends or share with the world what you have created on our instagram page.
Creativity is within all of us and we pride ourselves on carefully nurturing your creativity with our step-by-step guidance and on-demand streamed classes. Our pre-sketched canvases give you enough confidence to get going whereafter you can follow the steps or put your own twist on things. Either way, you will have an experience and piece to be proud of.
|Dimensions||56 × 43 × 8 cm|
We Love Artbox