Lady with a Fan by Gustav Klimt
Born in 1862 in Austria, Gustav Klimt is an example of an Art Nouveau artist. This painting is quite beautiful with the golden background full of pretty flowers and a turquoise bird. The lady is also gorgeous and styled in a Japanese dress, much like a kimono, while holding a Japanese fan. Klimt finished this painting before suffering a fatal stroke in 1918. It is one of the last examples of his love for the female form and Japanese style.
This hand-crafted We Love Artbox is for all skill levels and contains everything you need to create a masterpiece:
- A 40x50cm canvas with a hand drawn outline of this famous masterpiece;
- Seven 75ml paint tubes of the colours you need, so you have the freedom to paint with as much texture as you would like;
- Three We Love Art branded paint brushes with nylon heads in all the sizes and shapes you need to paint this masterpiece; Having had tens of thousands of people experience We Love Art, we understand the ideal brush for you
- A step by step instruction guide honed to summarise what you need to know to create this masterpiece;
- Premium We Love Artbox (if available yet for this masterpiece!) gives exclusive access to full-length video tutorial of your chosen masterpiece with tips and tricks.