Dancers in Blue by Edgar Degas
Blue Dancers, or Dancers in Blue, was made in 1895 and is amongst the most famous Edgar Degas ballet paintings. Ballerinas were one of his favourite subjects to paint simply because of the rhythmic allure of ballet. The painting is one of the very few works where the artist opted for cool tones.
This hand-crafted We Love Artbox is for all skill levels and contains everything you need to create a masterpiece:
- A 40x50cm canvas with a hand drawn outline of this famous masterpiece;
- Seven 75ml paint tubes of the colours you need, so you have the freedom to paint with as much texture as you would like;
- Three We Love Art branded paint brushes with nylon heads in all the sizes and shapes you need to paint this masterpiece;
- A step by step instruction guide honed to summarise what you need to know to create this masterpiece;
- Premium We Love Artbox (if available yet for this masterpiece!) gives exclusive access to full-length video tutorial of your chosen masterpiece with tips and tricks.