M-Maybe by Roy Lichtenstein
Artist Roy Lichtenstein was born in October of 1923, and grew up on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. M-Maybe is a 1965 pop art painting which depicts an attractive girl, typical of Lichtenstein’s romance comics adaptations. He had a desire that his paintings look as mechanical as possible although he was a painter.
This hand-crafted We Love Artbox is for all skill levels and contains everything you need to create a masterpiece:
- A 40x50cm canvas with a hand drawn outline of this famous masterpiece;
- Seven 75ml paint tubes of the colours you need, so you have the freedom to paint with as much texture as you would like;
- Three We Love Art branded paint brushes with nylon heads in all the sizes and shapes you need, to paint this masterpiece;
- A step by step instruction guide honed to summarise what you need to know to create this masterpiece;
- Premium We Love Artbox (if available yet for this masterpiece!) gives exclusive access to full-length video tutorial of your chosen masterpiece with tips and tricks.
Join Our Community | Delivered To You | See Others Paint This Piece
Join the hundreds of people in the We Love Art community of all skill levels who have painted this masterpiece with our pre-sketched canvas, inspiring guidance and art materials. You will be shocked at how well you can paint when we gently give you the confidence to create this masterpiece. So you are welcome to our community to experience the We Love Artbox with guidance, feel like an artist and create something you will be proud of! Share what you have made on our instagram page.
Creativity is within all of us and we pride ourselves on carefully nurturing your creativity with our step-by-step guidance and on-demand streamed classes. Our pre-sketched canvases give you enough confidence to get going whereafter you can follow the steps or put your own twist on things. Either way, you will have an experience and piece to be proud of.
|Dimensions||56 × 43 × 8 cm|
We Love Artbox