San Giorgio Maggiore at Dusk by Claude Monet
San Giorgio Maggiore at Dusk is an oil painting by Claude Monet that was painted in 1908. This is one of the most representative paintings of the painter. Monet’s depiction of San Giorgio Maggiore is all about the effects of light.
The vibrant blue, yellow, and red colors were used by Monet to depict the sunset. Across the lagoon we see Venice, a famous island church in Venice, Italy.
This hand-crafted We Love Artbox is for all skill levels and contains everything you need to create a masterpiece:
- A 40x50cm canvas with a hand drawn outline of this famous masterpiece;
- Seven 75ml paint tubes of the colours you need, so you have the freedom to paint with as much texture as you would like;
- Three We Love Art branded paint brushes with nylon heads in all the sizes and shapes you need to paint this masterpiece; Having had tens of thousands of people experience We Love Art, we understand the ideal brush for you
- A step by step instruction guide honed to summarise what you need to know to create this masterpiece;
- Premium We Love Artbox (if available yet for this masterpiece!) gives exclusive access to full-length video tutorial of your chosen masterpiece with tips and tricks.