The Seasons – Summer by Alphonse Mucha
Alphonse Mucha was born in 1860 in the Czech Republic. Mucha portrays Summer as a sensual and sultry brunette with red poppies in her hair. Mucha captures the summer light in the delicate blue sky beyond. This serene image, and the metaphor for adulthood, is loved by many people. Mucha disliked his popularity and began to distance himself from his commercial work later in life.
This hand-crafted We Love Artbox is for all skill levels and contains everything you need to create a masterpiece:
- A 40x50cm canvas with a hand drawn outline of this famous masterpiece;
- Seven 75ml paint tubes of the colours you need, so you have the freedom to paint with as much texture as you would like;
- Three We Love Art branded paint brushes with nylon heads in all the sizes and shapes you need to paint this masterpiece; Having had tens of thousands of people experience We Love Art, we understand the ideal brush for you
- A step by step instruction guide honed to summarise what you need to know to create this masterpiece;
- Premium We Love Artbox (if available yet for this masterpiece!) gives exclusive access to full-length video tutorial of your chosen masterpiece with tips and tricks.