When Will You Marry? by Paul Gauguin
Gauguin (1848-1903) was not a particularly popular artist while he was alive, and it was only after his death at the age of fifty-four when his talent was fully recognized. His artwork is distinguishable by its bold experimentation with color and synthetist style.
The painting is colorful, a combination of vibrant yellows, blues, reds and greens. Two Tahitian women sit on the ground, a diverse landscape of trees, water and mountains behind them. Behind them, in the distance, two figures stand, though it is unclear who they are, if they are men, or if they are waiting for the women.
This hand-crafted We Love Artbox is for all skill levels and contains everything you need to create a masterpiece:
- A 40x50cm canvas with a hand drawn outline of this famous masterpiece;
- Seven 75ml paint tubes of the colours you need, so you have the freedom to paint with as much texture as you would like;
- Three We Love Art branded paint brushes with nylon heads in all the sizes and shapes you need to paint this masterpiece; Having had tens of thousands of people experience We Love Art, we understand the ideal brush for you
- A step by step instruction guide honed to summarise what you need to know to create this masterpiece;
- Premium We Love Artbox (if available yet for this masterpiece!) gives exclusive access to full-length video tutorial of your chosen masterpiece with tips and tricks.