Girl with a Pearl Earring by Johannes Vermeer
Girl with a Pearl Earring is an oil painting by Dutch Golden Age painter Johannes Vermeer, dated 1665. It depicts a European girl in an oriental turban, and an improbably large pearl earring. In 2006, the Dutch public selected it as the most beautiful painting in the Netherlands.
This hand-crafted We Love Artbox is for all skill levels and contains everything you need to create a masterpiece:
- A 40x50cm canvas with a hand drawn outline of this famous masterpiece;
- Seven 75ml paint tubes of the colours you need, so you have the freedom to paint with as much texture as you would like;
- Three We Love Art branded paint brushes with nylon heads in all the sizes and shapes you need to paint this masterpiece;
- A step by step instruction guide honed to summarise what you need to know to create this masterpiece;
- Premium We Love Artbox (if available yet for this masterpiece!) gives exclusive access to full-length video tutorial of your chosen masterpiece with tips and tricks.