Balloon Festival by Leonid Afremov
Leonid Afremov was a Russian–Israeli modern impressionistic artist who worked with palette knives and oils. He is one of the most distinguished contemporary artists of our era, known for his unusual painting manner Impasto technique.
By laying oil paint in thick overlapping strokes, he creates a layered texture that gives his paintings a distinct three-dimensional sense. Balloon Festival is one of the most original oil painting seascapes because you do not look at the sea here. You look at the sky because you can’t take your eyes away.
This hand-crafted We Love Artbox is for all skill levels and contains everything you need to create a masterpiece:
- A 40x50cm canvas with a hand drawn outline of this famous masterpiece;
- Seven 75ml paint tubes of the colours you need, so you have the freedom to paint with as much texture as you would like;
- Three We Love Art branded paint brushes with nylon heads in all the sizes and shapes you need to paint this masterpiece; Having had tens of thousands of people experience We Love Art, we understand the ideal brush for you
- A step by step instruction guide honed to summarise what you need to know to create this masterpiece;
- Premium We Love Artbox (if available yet for this masterpiece!) gives exclusive access to full-length video tutorial of your chosen masterpiece with tips and tricks.